Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tricky Leprechaun

We had a visit from the leprechaun yesterday.  I couldn't write about it yesterday because I was so exhausted but here I am today trying to post all of the pictures from our classroom before my little man wakes up!

I think the bear in the bathroom might have been the best part!  He also peed green in our toilet!


Side view of our room...the book center!


Long view of the classroom...you can see everything is sideways, upside down and flipped! LOL!


The carpet/circle area with all the "toys" and Mr. Bear.  You can't see it but there are helmets everywhere and a puppy dog hanging from the ceiling!


The tables were on their sides with chains on top, pillows and our spelling letters spilled everywhere!!



The funniest part is that after they get over the fact that our room is a disaster..THEY START CLEANING IT UP!  This is my third year of doing this in pre-k and every year they freak out and than clean it up.  Every now and then, you hear someone saying "That leprechaun is so naughty". 

I should have taken pictures of the snack as well but we had ALL GREEN FOOD!  We ate mint chocolate chip ice cream, green rice kripies, green grapes, green milk, rainbow cupcakes (for a birthday party), green oreos and a lot of other stuff!

Me and My baby!  I can't believe he's almost 4 months old!!!!! :)


St. Patrick's Day was fun at school but we hit a milestone at home...Trav is eating food!  He didn't love the rice (of course) so we had apples and squash!!!! Such a big boy!


Have a great weekend and enjoy your St. Patrick's Day!

:) Danielle (and Travis)




No comments:

Post a Comment