Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just a little brag...

Do you want to know how good my kids are?  Guess what we did today...

WE HAD A PARTY!!!

About a month or so ago I started a good behavior jar.  The kiddos had to earn pom poms to fill up the jar by doing nice things, treating each other kindly, saying nice things, using good manners, etc.  We filled up the jar about a week ago but I kept forgetting to get them stuff for the party.  We (FINALLY) celebrated today by eating a ton of popcorn..nacho cheese flavored, and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks!  Our weather here has been gorgeous so we also went outside for an hour and a half. The best part of the day was that lunch was homemade Mac and Cheese and it was delicious!  What an awesome way to spend the morning with your class!  I bet you are all jealous!

They did learn something today (LOL!).  We learned the colors of the rainbow in order from red all the way to violet by making a Roy G. Biv craft that I found on pinterest.  Links and pictures to follow.  The cutest thing of the whole day was about two hours after we made the Roy G. Biv craft one of the kiddos says to me, "Miss Danielle, is this ball indigo?"...!  It made my whole day to see them learning and taking things from the classroom and applying them to real life!

Have a great week! Check back Friday for more pictures and posts from our St. Patrick's Day week and mess I'm sure the leprechaun will be making on Friday!

:) Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment