Friday, April 6, 2012

Superhero Week

We had a pretty quiet week down in pre-k...a lot of our friends stayed home with moms and dads because CW had off.  Monday got off to a crazy start because right after soccer the EASTER BUNNY (Mr. Jason) CAME TO VISIT!

  He did a great job!  Most of the kids were really happy to see him.  We only had one scared one...the toddlers and babies weren't too fond of him, but I'd be scared of a big giant bunny too!

...the boses and Mr. Mike with the Easter Bunny!



I didn't get the chance to take many pictures but this was one of our activities from Monday.  We sorted robots by sizes; small, medium and large after we cut them out.  Most of our robot activities were courtesy of www.1plus1plus1equals1.net  They have the neatest preschool packs that we use all the time! :)  We also traced and wrote our color words and labeld the beginning sound of our robot colors: /o/ for orange!

Our dramatic play area was also a big hit but all of the pictures I have of it in use have the kid's playing in it.  For the privacy of the kids, I'll just post those in the clasroom on our picture wall!


Thank you Aidyn for letting us borrow your books! :)


I always get pretty jazzed up about the holidays, especially now since I have a little one.  Since I'm a teacher I absolutely HAVE to go overboard (don't tell my husband)!...After searching Pinterest for what seemed like hours...literally...for a cute teacher Easter gift, I saw this idea...


Basically, you fill Easter Eggs with different types of candy and put the eggs everywhere in the classroom.  I think the original idea is to do it to your neighbors, but it was so cute and Travis' teachers loved loved loved it!...plus they got a lot of candy :)


Hung from the ceiling...




On the changing table...



Happy Easter :)
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment