Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


Hello Blogging World! and Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the first post that will hopefully turn in to many more for me!  My name is Danielle Danver and I am a pre-k teacher of 3, 4 and 5 year olds in a private childcare located in Pennsylvania.  I am blessed to have such a fun job as well as a very well behaved, smart and loving classroom of kids!  My assistant teachers are also great...this year we have a class full of kids you wish would stay forever.

Today we had a cupcake party!  Can you say yum...?!  We had parents bake cupcakes and bring in icing, sprinkles, food coloring and many other goodies.  The kids loved decorating their cupcakes, although they did not use as much icing as I would have thought.  We passed out our valentines, which took quite a while with 25 kiddos but they had so much fun doing it!

Since I have a three month old baby boy that also attends my childcare (in the baby room, of course), he obviously had to make his own valentine's.  Thanks to pinterest this is how they turned out...
I think they are cute but I might be a little biased!!

Stayed tuned for more posts, updates and pictures from my Pre-K classroom!

Thanks for Reading and Happy Teaching,
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment